Villa Paula is an independent two-storey villa located in Sa Ràpita, a town in the south of Mallorca. It has capacity for up to 8 people and has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and all the comforts to enjoy a perfect vacation.
On the ground floor there is a living room and kitchen with access to the pool. There is also a double bedroom and a family bathroom with a shower.
On the first floor, there is a double bedroom with an en suite bathroom with a bathtub and two twin bedrooms. There is also a family bathroom with a shower. All bedrooms have a ceiling fan and the bedrooms on the first floor have access to the balcony. Outside there is a private pool and barbecue.
This beautiful villa, the ideal place to enjoy holidays with family and friends at any time of the year, is located in the quiet and easily accessible town of Sa Ràpita, just a few minutes by car from the wonderful white sand beaches of Es Trenc, Ses Covetes and S’Arenal de Sa Ràpita, the old fishing village of S’Estanyol and its marina. Within a radius of 2 kilometers, there are several supermarkets and a pharmacy. In addition, you can enjoy its local bars, typical Mallorcan food restaurants and ice cream parlors.
- The sea at 500 meters (9 minutes walking)
- Sa Ràpita beach at 2.5 km away (4 minutes by car)
- Bars at 800 meters (12 minutes walking)
- Restaurants at 1 km (15 minutes walking)
- Supermarket at 1.3 km (19 minutes walking)
- Pharmacy at 1.4 km
- Medical center at 400 meters
- Rocky beach at 1.2 km (18 minutes walking)
- S’Estanyol Marina at 2 km
- Sa Ràpita Marina at: 2.5 km
- Palma at 42.2 km
- Campos at 12.1 km
- Colonia de Sant Jordi at 17.4 km
- Es Carbo Beach at 19.4km
- Palma Airport at 35.2 kms
You can also check our availability and prices by calling +34971460058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.This villa has been approved by the Mallorca tourist license association with license number V.T.V. 478 BAL.