Here we describe the way in which allmallorcavillas.com and all its subdomains collect and use information about their users and subscribers of this website.
On this website, the users personal data is respected and safely taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have strived to create a safe and reliable space.
Your privacy is important for us.
In this privacy statement we explain what personal information we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our terms regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or should you have given us your express authorization.
Isabel Pericás Fiol has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the LOPD Development Regulation. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data:
- Commercial name: Viajes Adramar
- NIF/CIF: 43165594E
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: travel and tourism.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information.
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat at All Mallorca Villas comes from:
- Contact Form.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not at All Mallorca Villas we are treating personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of its treatment.
- Oppose to treatment.
- Request data portability.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Isabel Pericás Fiol will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As the interested party, you have the right to receive any personal data that concerns you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit it to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of your data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
At All Mallorca Villas there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. All Mallorca Villas can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of allmallorcavillas.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of All Mallorca Villas. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing you about activities, products or services of All Mallorca Villas. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
According to the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, Viajes Adramar (All Mallorca Villas), with address at Palma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares, Spain will be responsible for data processing corresponding to web users and subscribers.
All Mallorca Villas, does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals. In such instances, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done under the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested. In no case will the withdrawal of such consent condition the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of collected data.
The category of data dealt with is identifying data. In no case do we deal with specially protected data categories.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide strictly necessary services for the development of the activity, allmallorcavillas.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding Privacy Conditions:
Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help allmallorcavillas.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of allmallorcavillas.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Web platform: WordPress is an open source software used for the creation of web pages. More information at https://wordpress.org/. WordPress treats the data in order to perform its web platform services for All Mallorca Villas.
Email marketing:Mailchimp, The Rocket Science Group, LLC d/b/a MailChimp with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/legal/terms/. Mailchimp treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services for All Mallorca Villas.
When browsing through allmallorcavillas.com, non-identifiable information can be collected , which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also that related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user’s base as a whole.
Secrecy and data security
Allmallorcavillas.com is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and using such data in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with our obligation to save it and adopt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, is fully encrypted.
AllMallorcaVillas.com can not guarantee the absolute inexpugnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to it by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, All Mallorca Villas will ensure that any person who is authorized by All Mallorca Villas to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (be it a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realization, All Mallorca Villas, shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as soon as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Data accuracy and veracity
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to allmallorcavillas.com, exonerating All Mallorca Villas, of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, towards the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and commit to keep it properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent.
Rights of the user of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
We inform you of the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by sending a written request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data from the interested parties, is revocable at any time by notifying Isabel Pericás Fiol in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
All Mallorca Villas reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Isabel Pericás Fiol will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, allmallorcavillas.com does not practice SPAM, so it does not send commercial mail via the internet that has not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his/her express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, allmallorcavillas.com commits to not sending communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying it.
Document revised on 03-12-2020.